Clipart Addicts 2016

Sunday, 17 January 2016 / 2 comments
As some of you may already know, I am heading back to the classroom full time this year. 

My clipart posts will continue over at my main blog - Frog Spot Blog. Head over there now to read about some new sets and revisions. 

Clipart Addicts - I have some big surprises for you this week! I will explain the new changes for 2016 in an upcoming blog post. 

This set of - Love Birds is free for you until January 20th. Please email me for them if you are not in the Facebook group!

    

- Mel x


2 comments:

  1. Mel, How do you join Clipart Addicts and what does it entail/include? Enjoy being back in the classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mel!!!

    I just realized - I deleted my old blog and old FB account and opened new ones! So I need the ClipartAddict button to add to my blog and I would love to be in the FB group again!!! My FB name is Karen G Parden.

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top