Clipart Addicts Surprise + New Edge It Frames

Sunday, 20 December 2015
Hi there friends!

I have a surprise for clipart addicts - an exclusive free set of Scrappy Christmas Gifts! If you are not in the Facebook group - email me for these. If you have purchased the C.A. bundle, I will load these up in the bundle tomorrow - I have another surprise coming very soon, and I would rather do them together!


Click here to find out more about Clipart Addicts!

If you have my Edge It Mini Bundle #3 - you will find that it is now complete! Yippee! Honestly, I could make fancy borders all day every day if I could! All those years of doodling around the margins of my high school notebooks has prepared me well! 


As a special Christmas gift to EVERYONE I have made a special bonus set that is completely FREE to download today. Head over to my TpT store to find them - enjoy!


Have a wonderful day!

- Mel x
Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top