Ten Happy Days - a 10,000 follower thank you!

Sunday, 12 April 2015

This morning I woke up to find that my TpT store had reached 10,000 followers! 

I am celebrating and showing my appreciation with 'Ten Happy Days'! 

Each day there will be a new surprise for you - my way of saying thank you. I am hoping I can spend some time revisiting some old favourites as I look back on what helped me (and you) get to this point!

Today I have revised one of my original 'freebies' and added a couple of crazy kids to the set! 

Click on the image below to find my fresh new 'balloons' set. If you already have it - you now have new images to add to your collection. If you don't have it yet - I would love your feedback!


I have also put my new set of 'Dotty Borders and Badges' on sale! This is a lemon and gray set and it is reduced for today only to $1. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and helping me celebrate! Have a great day!


- Mel x


Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top