Day 8 - Ten Happy Days

Sunday, 19 April 2015


Yay for Day 8! 

I am going to miss this daily fun. Let's just hope 15,000 comes around pretty quick so we can do it all over again!

Today I made a free font for you. It is called 'Pond Free Time' - yes, because we would all like some of that, wouldn't we?!

I put links to my free fonts on the sidebar of my blog here - you can click on those links and download the fonts directly. Alternatively, if you would prefer to download from TpT - just click on the image below to find it!


I also revised my scrappy set of Earth Day clipart. I liked the original set very much, but figured that an additional alternative set would give you a bigger variety of choices for your covers and resources. And we all know that variety is good! So just click on the image below to find the new set. 


Congratulations to the following 10 people that won a free set of clipart from my store. I have emailed you already - but if you do not see the email, please contact me. 



Thank you so much, once again, for all your support! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

- Mel x






Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top