FREE Bright Scrappy Numbers Super Pack

Thursday, 8 August 2013 / 27 comments
I had some time resting last week, and did some more scrappy 'doodles'. Today, I cleaned them up and gave them the colour, polka-dot and chevron treatment! 

Here is how they turned out... Hope you like them, cause I am giving them to you for FREE! 



And to help you on your document-creating way, grab the FREE coordinating digi papers while you are at it! I also took the liberty of adding some PLAIN colour papers - just to make my special friends Brooke and Tania happy! I know they LOVE those plain papers! 

And I could not resist also including some 'scrappy borders' to go along with the set. Why? Well why not really?! 


And that my friends, is unfortunately as creative as my post is going to be, as I think I may just have poured every last drop of creativeness into this set! 

I do thank you for stopping by my blog - have a BRIGHT and happy day! 



27 comments:

  1. These are awesome, thanks!!


    Dee:)
    OvertheMoonBow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented {and generous}! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEL you are so generous. Thank you for so much cuteness! I HEART clipart!

    Iteachkidsabc@gmail.com
    :o) V.
    Special Teacher for Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! These look great! I will test lots of use outs of them in my classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your clipart. This number/border/paper set is fantastic.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these!!!
    Thank you so much! :)
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a special treat, Mel! Thank you!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. These numbers are my favorite, but you including the other freebies is just icing on the cake. Thank you so much for your generosity! :) Have a great day!!!

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love the colors and the patterns! I clicked over from facebook to grab the free numbers and was so pleasantly surprised to find the other freebies. Thanks for generously sharing your creativity!

    Abby
    Schoolhouse Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much I already know how I want to use these!
    Tammy
    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mel, you are too, too funny, lol. I will put those papers to good use you can be sure of it :)

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the plain papers, too! They are great for layering. Once again, thank you! ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. These numbers and papers make me really happy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! You are too, too kind!!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE these!!! Thank you, thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH WOW... I love ALL of them!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I love your stuff!!!
    Have an AWESOME day!!!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mel,
    These are great! I love the colors!
    Patti :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it all. Thank you so much, you´re so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for your beautiful graphics. I love all your work.

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top