Clipart Addicts!

Sunday, 7 July 2013 / 1 comment



This post is for clipart addicts. I am sure if you visit my blogs you are, to some extent, rather partial to a set of clipart of two!

If  you are, I would LOVE for you to add your blog button to my 'Clipart Addicts' page. You can find it HERE

If you would like to, you can also grab the 'I Love Clipart' button that is on the page and add it to your own blog. People that have this on their blog will be eligible to enter a HUGE clipart giveaway that I will run here on my blog once a month. And let me tell you, it will be worth entering. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

These little cuties are still free over at Facebook if you missed my earlier posts this week.





- Mel x

1 comment:

  1. WAIT! THAT IS ME! I have a bad addiction and I love your cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Ideas by From the Pond. All Rights Reserved. All pictures and posts belong to From the Pond. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top