Monday, 18 February 2013

New Sets, a Freebie and a Sale!

I have a FREE set of super  fun egg cups for you today. I am excited to see the cute Easter resources that will be created with them. They are FREE to download, but NOT free from credit. If you use them commercially, please remember to link back to us or pay for a no-credit license. It helps us to keep providing you with new designs! Find them at TpT HERE
 
 
 
I have finished off a few sets this week that have been on my desktop for a while and were requests from lovely followers. If you have a request, be sure to email me. I cannot promise it will be done soon, but they all go on my list! I am also madly working away on the last sets for our Alphabet Super Set of clipart. These are not sets I want to rush, but I am aware that people would like the set completed. Stay tuned!
 
I loved putting some individual personality into each little scrappy Easter chick in this set:
 
 
My 'Restaurant Kids' set was fun to make...
 
 
I made some eggs in our 'Dotty Easter' mega pack with a faded out center so you can easily add teaching content!
 
We are about to hit a little milestone in our TpT store and to thank all our wonderful fans and followers for an awesome 13 months, we are having a SALE!
 
Head over to TpT now to take advantage of 20% off for one day only!
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting our blog!
 
Mel x


8 comments:

  1. The dotty eggs are so cute! Thanks for the freebie!
    Sharon
    Buggy for First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Super cute! Vicy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the restaurant kids. Thank you for the freebie.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your freebie! I recently bought some of your items and they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for those adorable eggs in cups. They are just to cute!

    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your work . . . thanks 4 sharing

    Graphic Design Inspiration
    http://www.graphicdesigninspiration.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much ! i shared the link here : http://pinterest.com/lemondedis/easter-paques-freebies/

    ReplyDelete