Wednesday, 9 January 2013

A Free Paper & A Surprise

Photobucket
 
Here is a fun free digital paper .png file for you today -

click

 HERE
to download it from google drive
 
Why?
 
Because sometimes - us creative folk can speak to you best through our work and not with our words... I think in images all day, and when it comes time to blog, I can speak to you best through creating something for you.
 
It will be free FOREVER!
 
To use it commercially, please follow our easy Terms of Use HERE 
 
 
And this little chunky apples set has just been listed in my store. It was a surprise freebie for the first 24 hours. If you missed it, please stay tuned for the next flash freebie!
 If you would like to take a look anyhow, you can find it....
 HERE 

Photobucket
 
I am finding much joy at the moment in drawing with a big fat chunky line. I remember when I was a  little girl, having a stage of being obsessed with colouring books that only featured thick chunky lined drawings. It was quite my thing. Thin lines literally repelled me.. maybe that is sharing too much??
 
Anyhoooo.... hope you are enjoying the chunky lines at present.
 
Thanks for being a good follower!

7 comments:

  1. These apples are adorable! I love the little smiley faces on them, which makes them a little more fun. The digital paper is also great!

    I have to be honest that I still don't like thin lines when coloring. The chunky lines are so much more fun!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,

    I just love your style of drawing. I just downloaded the apples on TPT. Thanks so much!

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer my clip art to have thick black lines! I have really enjoyed the goods since you started using them!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chunky lines! I have always been the same way. :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mel,
    I love the chunky lines too. These are great. Thank you so much for sharing!
    Merinda

    ReplyDelete