Monday, 5 November 2012

A Busy Few Days!




What better way to start the week, than with something free to inspire you!? I hope you can create something wonderful with this little doodle I made today.
Find them HERE
Have you been crazy busy lately? It's word wide at the moment I think! And don't ask me where 2012 went, cause I am still writing 2010 on everything. Seriously. Just a few things I have been up to this past week....

 
Introduction of a 'No Credit Required' Option
Sometimes you may want to use our images, clip art, borders and fonts on your commercial teaching products or blogs, without giving us a credit line. This could be because you don't want to clutter up your file, for aesthetic purposes, or you simply don't want to share your sources. If this applies to you, you can purchase a 'no credit required' license. You can choose a lifetime, all products option, or a single product option for $10. This cover one whole set of graphics. With these licenses you are able to use our graphics in your secured documents without credit. The 'no credit' option does not apply if you are using the graphics in an unsecured file type such as PowerPoint, Word, or Smart Notebook  files. You will always need to credit us in these 'open' file types.
If you don't mind continuing to credit us, nothing changes for you, just carry on as normal.


Revision to Little Curl Borders Set
 
One of our original and best selling sets has been revised to include new colours and styles. We have included a fat and thin version of each border, and also a fat dash, thin dash, fat dot and thin dot line style for each. This takes the set up from 16 images to 96! If you have purchased this before, grab the new folder, by re downloading from your TpT dashboard. If you don't have this set from us, you can get it for the OLD price of $2.25 for a few more days until we revise the price to reflect the new content.
This picture does not even include half of the new content - there are just too many to showcase effectively!

 
Requests
I love receiving requests for graphics. I am not always great at getting them done, as I tend to need to feel the creative urge to do something, and it may not apply to what is at the top of my to do list. I hate not doing things to my best, so sometimes, requests just have to wait for a while. But here are a few I have been working on....
The clock super set includes 1140 images, and will provide you with a clock image for every 5 minute interval on the clock, in a choice of 8 colours. We have included all the clocks from our hour and half hour sets in this one, so it is a complete set. We have reduced the price for the first few weeks, as many of you may already have the hour sets, so this sale price will save you from paying for them twice.
 

I also made a 'Time Travelling' set of scrappy kids by request. You can find them in my TpT store - imagine what adventures that groups of school kids could get up to in a time machine! The set includes colour and line art.
I can't wait to have a jump around the blog-osphere and see what you all have been up to!
Have a great Monday!
 
Mel x




1 comment:

  1. Hi Mel
    All of your stuff is so cute...I just became a follower over here. I feel like we are buddies over on the forum. :o) The frames are great - we can always use those for our products that's for sure. My best friend lives in Australia - if tpt keeps growing like it has been then I will visit her within the year. Can't wait.
    Have a blessed week.
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete